Millions of people have
found acupuncture to be a better solution than drugs or surgery. With a
3,000-year history, acupuncture successfully addresses acute/chronic
ailments and manages pain.
Acupuncture is a safe, painless alternative for treating:
- Sports injuries like sprains, bursitis, neck pain, shoulder aches, lower back pain, tendonitis and pulled muscles, back injuries
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems.
- Gastrointestinal issues such as ulcers, IBS and acid reflux.
- Infertility problems, PMS symptoms, depression, anxiety, insomnia, stress and many more physical emotional and neurological issues.
Treatment modalities offered:
- Electric Stimulation (TENS)
- Gua Sha
- Tui Na (bodywork/massage)
- Nutritional Counseling
Most Insurance Accepted: Please contact us to verify coverage.
We are are In-Network with:
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Health Care
Call,text or email for an appointment.
Wilton Valerio L.Ac
Follow me on Twitter @Acu_Health
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.